3.20.2015

Book Of Blessings/75 Graces From Around The World



In the fall I illustrated a book called Book of Blessings for Running Press/Perseus and it will be out March 25! It's available on Amazon, most likely Barnes and Noble and hopefully cute mom and pop bookstores as well. I think one of my favorite things about this book is it's size. It's 2.9 x 3.4 inches. I just can't take it. So tiny! Anyway, in honor of spring I'll post a page from the book each day for the next 30 days because I'm REALLY grateful for getting through the winter and seeing little buds on the trees. This book touches on just that, feeling grateful and content with what you have. Through age old proverbs and prayers from all around the world it sends a message of enjoying the simple things in life like good food, nature and the people you love. Pretty neat. Below is the first page I'm sharing. Sometime soon I will also be selling some of the images in my Etsy shop along with some possible tote bags. Stay tuned!











































No comments: