4.06.2013

Frankie!

So I'm kind of obsessed with etsy's stat page. It's a great tool! If your getting a lot of traffic it tells you exactly where it's coming from. I like this because we always feel extremely grateful when someone takes the time to share our work. Folks are busy these days and there is SO much great work out there. If someone is blogging about our stuff we know about it and we can actually get in contact with them and thank them! So long story short...Frankie, an Australian magazine I absolutely ADORE blogged about us and as a result we had 3 sales in one day!!! That may be small potatoes compared to some of you Etsy rock stars but to us it was a big deal :) We were thrilled and we just want to say thanks!
The universe works in weird ways my friends...I have a little field notebook that I keep in my purse and I wrote down Frankie when I first came a cross it months and months ago, just wanting to make a mental note to myself that I loved the mag....well that page just so happened to be flapped open in my purse the day the posted about us. W E I R D. 








No comments: