3.07.2013

March is roaring....

roaring right by I say!!!!! It's already the 7th for crying out loud. What the heck???? I guess it's true what they say. As you get older time just flys. Good thing we're having fun :) Wow, I'm just full of cliche' sentiments right now. Anyway, just wanted to share this little buddy of a gouache study I did for a top secret animal project that Colin and I are really pumped about. We started it awhile back and then dropped the ball. Hopefully there will be no more ball dropping. I simply CANNOT have it! hmmph! This little guy below is actually going to a friend of mine who runs a lovely lovely lil' blog called because it's awesome. I freaking love that name so much. It makes me feel better for over using that word. Cause I do. She's having a little one soon and wanted it for her little future leo baby! 

2 comments:

Tobe | BIA said...

and it will be SO awesome to see this little guy everyday! Baby Reed is already VERY lucky :)

S▲R▲H + C O L I N W▲L S H said...

Thanks Tobe!! Can't wait to collaborate with you!!!