6.01.2010

oy...

Just can't seem to get a blog flow goin'. So freakin' busy at the day job. I'm working on some stuff I'm not at liberty to share yet...but when I do it's going to hopefully be pretty exciting :) But here's a few words to tease you with if everything I've been working on doesn't blow up in a puff of smoke because of corporate silliness. Ready? In all caps...TWEEN GIRLS, CRAYOLA and CHARACTERS. That's all I can say until next time.
For now here's a preview of some new Petit Reve stuff coming up :)

4 comments:

bee said...

ooh ohoooo ooohhhh more brooches? WOOT! Mister Red Foxy can have some playmates in my jewellery box :)
Good to see you back, you've been missed!

Alexiev said...

Great artwork... I love this objets...

Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar

Proyectos - Illustrations

Alexiev Store - venta de originales

LEE HASLER said...

Love the sausage dog - also love your new header banner!! Unicorn poo is magic. I have two lumps in my tea every day... good for digestion ; )

Natali (Koromoto) Martinez said...

the fox and the...alpaca? are way too great :)